Website Terms and Conditions of Use
By using this site, you agree to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use. Please review these terms and conditions carefully. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, you should not use this site.
These Terms and Conditions of Use ("Agreement") is a legal agreement between you and TB Board LLC (hereinafter referred to as "Website Owner"), the owner and developer of www.tbboard.com (the "Website"). By viewing the Website or registering for any service provided on the Website you become a client ("Client") and you agree to be bound by all of the terms (the "Terms") set forth in this Agreement. If you do not agree to the Terms, please do not register for any service offered by the Website and exit the website. The Terms are subject to change at any time, effective upon notice to you.
The most current version of the Terms, which supersedes all previous versions, can be reviewed by going to www.tbboard.com/. The Website Owner reserves the right to change the terms at any time and without notice to you. Your continued use of any part of this Website or any service constitutes your acceptance of such changes to this Agreement. You should review this agreement periodically to determine if any changes have been made.
1. Limitations of Liability and Indemnification. By using any services provided by the Website, you agree that in no event will the Website, Website Owner, its and their officers, employees, agents, affiliates, licensees and web hosting services be liable for any direct or indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages as a result of your accessing the website and using any of the services available. Your sole remedy for any breach or default of this Agreement by the Website or Website Owner shall be a return of any fees paid to the Website or Website Owner for any services provided under this Agreement. You indemnify and agree to defend and hold harmless the Website, Website Owner, its and their officers, employees, agents, affiliates, licensees and web hosting services and third parties for any losses, costs, liabilities and expenses (including but not limited to court costs, legal fees, awards or settlements) relating to or arising out of your use of the Website, including any breach by you of the Terms contained in this Agreement.
2. Responsibility for Use of Website. You understand and agree that you are solely responsible for your actions and decisions to meet other people who you meet online by virtue of the services provided on the Website. You understand that the Website and Website Owner do not perform psychological testing or background checks on the individuals who may use the the Website services. You understand and agree that you must take all reasonable precautions before meeting others through the service provided by the Website, which includes, but is not limited to: exchanging e-mail first before giving out any personal information and meeting in a public place.
3. Do Not Rely on the Website. Opinions, advice, statements or other comments should not necessarily be relied upon and are not to be construed as professional advice from the Website or Website Owner. The Website and Website Owner do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any of the information provided, and are not responsible for any loss resulting from your reliance on such information.
4. Right to Monitor. The Website and Website Owner reserve the right, but are not obligated, to monitor materials posted in any public area and shall have the right to remove any information deemed offensive by our staff. Notwithstanding the foregoing, you remain solely responsible for your use of any information contained on the site.
5. Confidentiality. It is agreed that all personal information given to the Website or Website Owner, will be kept confidential by the Website and Website Owner, with the following exceptions: (1) basic biographical information (i.e. age, sex, race) will be posted with your user ID for others to view; (2) you actively chose to post your personal information for others to see; (3) you send a message to another client, which will disclose your e-mail address to that client or (4) you have harassed another person via any service provided by the Website, in which case the confidentiality clause contained in this Agreement is rendered null and void.
Any passwords used for this website are for the Client’s individual use only. You are responsible for any activities that take place under your username and password. If you become aware of any unauthorized use of your password or account, or any other breach of security, please contact Website Owner immediately. You will be responsible for the security of your password(s). From time to time, the Website may require that you change your password. You are prohibited from using any services or facilities provided in connection with this website to compromise its security or tamper with any of its system, resources and/or accounts. The use or distribution of tools designed for compromising security (e.g., password crackers, rootkits, Trojan horses, or network probing tools) is strictly prohibited. If you become involved in any violation of system security, the Website reserves the right to release your account details to system administrators at other websites and/or the authorities in order to assist them in resolving security incidents. Website reserves the right to investigate suspected violations of this Agreement. Website and Website Owner reserve the right to fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing Website to disclose the identity of anyone posting any e-mail messages, or publishing or otherwise making available any materials that are believed to violate this Agreement.
It is our policy to release a Client’s personal identifying information and any other information when we reasonably believe such disclosure is appropriate to comply with applicable law, to enforce any of our contracts or agreements, to protect the rights, property or safety of our users and customers, in response to a governmental authority request or legal process, or for purposes of fraud protection. By accepting this Agreement you waive all rights and agree to hold the Website and Website Owner harmless from any claims resulting from any action taken by the Website during or as a result of its investigations and/or from any actions taken as a consequence of investigations by either the Website or law enforcement authorities.
6. Ownership, Copyrights, Trademarks, Licenses. The Website and Website Owner own and retain all proprietary rights to the the Website service, its trademarks and copyrights. Except for any information that is in the public domain, you are not authorized to reproduce, transmit or distribute the proprietary information of the Website and Website Owner. By posting information to the Website and Website Owner you represent that you have the right to grant permission for use by the Website and Website Owner.
7. No Warranties. The Website and Website Owner provide the the Website services on an "as is" basis and do not make any warranty, express, implied, limited or other with respect to the services provided. Specifically, the Website and Website Owner do not warrant that the service will always be available, be uninterrupted, be error free, meet your requirements, or that any defects in the services will be corrected.
8. Jurisdiction. This Agreement or any dispute arising from this Agreement is governed by the laws of New York, without regard to provisions of conflicts of law. Any lawsuit arising from or related to this Agreement shall be brought exclusively before a court in New York City, New York State, United States of America, and you hereby consent to the jurisdiction of any such court.
You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to use of this Website or this Agreement must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose (or such time provided by statute or law to the contrary that may provide for less time) or be forever barred.
9. Severability. If any provision is found to be invalid, the remaining provisions will be in full force and effect.
10. Certification. You certify that you are at least 18 years of age and that your answers to the registration materials on the Website will be truthful. In accessing and using the Website, you understand and agree that basic information concerning you, given to the Website, will be published on the web-site for others to view along with your User ID. Your name, address and e-mail address are kept confidential, except where provided above.
11. Entire Agreement. This Agreement constitutes your entire Agreement with the Website and Website Owner with respect to any services.
12. Waiver. The failure of Website or Website Owner to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Agreement shall not operate as a waiver of such right or provision. Any waiver of this Agreement by Website or Website Owner must be in writing and signed by an authorized representative of the Website Owner.
If you have any questions regarding this Agreement, or need to contact the Website Owner for any reason, please contact the Website Owner at email@example.com